PAVLIK, TROKAN, KALUSKY, FALLAT, ZEMANEK, STRISOFSKY, MARIK

  • mabensh
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 7:44 AM
      Scanned the Sept. 1973 issues of the Slovak magazine - Children's
      Friend. The above surnames were found in that issue. Anyone want a
      scanned copy email be and I will forward it to you.
    • Mebjwb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 8:54 AM
        I would greatly appreciate a scanned copy of the above names mentioned in
        Children's Magazine. I am particularly interested in the name PAVLIK. Thanks
        for your help.

        M. Bonifield @ _Mebjwb@..._ (mailto:Mebjwb@...)

        favorites at AOL Food.

      • MA Bensh

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 5:33 PM
            Thanks for your efforts to E-mail me the list. I do have problems with aol.
            As a secondary E-mail, I have _Mebjwb@..._ (mailto:Mebjwb@...) . I
            do appreciate your efforts on my behalf, and I hope this time is a "go".
            Thanks again.

            M. Bonifield

            favorites at AOL Food.

          • bemimitwo@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4 9:10 PM
              I too would love a copy? MARIK,PAVLIK,TROKAN,ZEMANEK.
              THANKS
              JENNIFER

              favorites at AOL Food.