June '73 Slovak magazine scanned-lots of names!

  • mabensh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2008
      Lots of names and pictures in this issue (scholarships. Let me know if
      you want a scanned copy emailed to you:

      Barbara NOVAK, Elizabeth WARPULA, Mary KLANN, Kathleeen ZEMANEK

      Ann SWARTZ, Josette MILANEK, Paula DEMECHKO

      Gloria HABINA, Andrea KNAPIK, William SALIGA, James KNIS

      Terence NYPAVER, William CENGERI, John LACH, David YANIGLOS

      George KOSTELNIK, Frank BOBUSCH
    • PAULA BYRD
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2008
        I would like a copy, could you please scann to crazyquilter3@...<mailto:crazyquilter3@...>.