Microfiche Research

  • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 1999
      A Question to some old researchers...........I just got 4 rolls of Microfiche
      in, at the FHC, 2 are for Dacov, Slovakia area, 2 are for Kostolany Nad
      Hornadom. I have skimmed thru both Dacov films this week............ Could
      some one tell me HOW to do this in an orderly fashion.........What should I
      be looking for? I think they are all in Hungarian and Slovak....It has the
      Birth, Marriage and Death records..........the hand writting is very hard to
      make out............ I know my Grandmother was born in House # 76, 6-15-1882
      so that's what I concentrated on.......... all the records seemed to be Greek
      Catholic....she was Roman Catholic........ I'm trying to find her, all her
      fiche till August 19...........I can see I have my work cut out for
      me............ Any advice out there???? do you copy all the pages? Dakujem
      for any help.
      Cathy Ambrisko Mullenix
      7-21-99
      Searching for: AMBRISKO, MATEJ, SASSAK, STOFKO, of Kostolany Nad. Hornadom,
      (Druzstevna Pri Honade,& St Istavan) Slovakia, Hernad, Vesce, Hungary.
      BARNYIK, BARNICK, of Dacov, Slovakia. YANICKO, JANICHKO, CHERBA, of
      Dubovica,Slovakia. CHURILLA, KANUSCHEK, POLIVKA, LAZORIK, ISTOCIN, EVON,
      IVAN, KOVACH, of
      Dacov, Slovakia. CHEROK (CZIRAK) of Zemplinski. In USA: Scranton, Throop,
      Olyphant, Pa., Gary, Indiania , Ansonia & Milford Ct.
      Please check out my homepage:
      <A
      HREF="http://members.aol.com/ylbrd/genealogy/index.htm">Memories............</

      http://hometown.aol.com/ylbrd/genealogy/index.htm
      My Grandmother's Recipes......
      Julianna Lazorik Barnyik Ambrisko
      <A HREF="http://www.iarelative.com/recipe/">Recipes of Slovak-World</A>
      Winner of netscapes open directory Cool Site!
      http://www.iarelative.com/recipe/
      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/6674/Recipes1.html">The
      Amateur Genealogy Homepage - Slovak Recipes </A>
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/6674/Recipes1.html
      <A HREF="http://www.iarelative.com/bc_slovak/vilvideo.htm">Village Videos by
      Vladimir Linder</A>
      PLEASE E-MAIL ME: ylbrd@... Thank You
      "I've fallen into my family tree and I can't get out!"