Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] On-line Slovak telephone book

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2000
      Hi

      Thanks for your e-mail. I am in the very begining of my search; I still
      haven't figured out the relatives that came to the US, not even sure if there
      are any back in Slovakia. I was amazed to find 88 names with the old
      spelling of my surname in the phone list in Kosice!

      Once I figure out what is what and who is who, I will probably venture into
      the "old country". I will keep you and your cousin in mind.

      Thanks for the offer! Best regards,
      Kathi-Raisa Petrick