A Particular Manifest lookup needed

  • panther7775
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
      Hi All,
      Would someone be able to email me a ship manifest from
      ellisisland.org for my Gr Gr Grandmother?
      Sarah Schuster
      Date of Arrival: 25 Mar 1903
      Port of Dept: Rotterdam
      21 yrs. old
      Ship: Noordam
      Destination: Brother Michael in Sharon, Pennsylvania

      And, on the manifest i cannot make out her last residence..It looks
      like Kund or Hund, Hungary...anyone know for sure?

      Thankyou,
      Bonnie Seech-Dailey
      panther7775@...
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
        Hi Bonnie,

        I think it is definitely Kund, now Cund, Romania.

        Janet

        _____

        Would someone be able to email me a ship manifest from
        ellisisland.org for my Gr Gr Grandmother?
        Sarah Schuster
        Date of Arrival: 25 Mar 1903
        Port of Dept: Rotterdam
        21 yrs. old
        Ship: Noordam
        Destination: Brother Michael in Sharon, Pennsylvania

        And, on the manifest i cannot make out her last residence..It looks
        like Kund or Hund, Hungary...anyone know for sure?

        Thankyou,
        Bonnie Seech-Dailey
        panther7775@ <mailto:panther7775%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      • b