Spisska Nova Ves

  • Rubi2341@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2000
      Just recently I found out that some of my ancestors came from Spisska Nova
      Ves.
      The surnames are JUHAZI--DOLAK--BROSKO. By chance if there are any family in
      this town would you please get in touch.
      Sincerely
      Ruby Uhazie
      E-Mail rubi2341@...

      S-Mail address Ruby Uhazie
      147 White Cedar
      Houston, Texas 77015 USA
    • Rubi2341@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2000
        Dear Helene: I too have ancestors that came from Iglo- Spisska Nova Ves:
        In documents we have found the name has been spelled three different ways.
        UHAZIE - JUHAZI - YUHASEY ; we also have a BECK and a BROSKO branch in our
        family. From family conversations all of these families lived near each
        other. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
        Sincerely
        Ruby Uhazie in Houston, Texas USA
        E-mail rubi2341@...