Re: [S-R] Gift

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Moderators,

      Is this a scam or hoax?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: hungaricus_1969 via GoodTree
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:08 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Gift

      I left you a gift on GoodTree.com - please give it to your favorite Cause or use it to help me fight Global Warming.

      Accept This Invitation: http://goodtree.com/invitations/62815587?version=18&a=b5471

      Be Good,

      ---
      This email sent by hungaricus_1969@... through GoodTree LLC., 703 Market St. #470, San Francisco, CA 94103.
      No more invites, please: http://goodtree.com/opt_out?i=62815587&a=b5471

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        The group member responsible for origination of this message has been
        warned that this post is inappropriate use for this group. The group
        member has been put into "moderation mode." This means any posting
        from this user need moderator approval.

        Whether it is a scam or hoax I cannot say. Readers of said message
        are encouraged to delete it and not click on the link. Sometimes
        these things get through, we do our best to minimize them.

        Regards,

        Bill Tarkulich