A letter from Slovakia

  • jallen50
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 4:49 AM
      I have to share the good news! I have been writing to people whose names
      are listed in the on line Slovak telephone book. The people I found have the
      same surnames I have been researching. Initially I took the chance and was
      writing in English. A man responded who may be a relative! He also gave me
      the name of the village that my great-grandmother came from! Best of all, he
      wrote in English and has e-mail!!! He told me he was going to go to the
      registry to check out my great grandmother. We think she is his
      great-grandfather's sister. I am riding a high!! Progress!!