Re: [S-R] Help!- can you read this writing

  • Vicky
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 7:18 AM
      Marilyn,

      I got the baptism date from the marriage certificate. The problem is
      that the person who documented births had writing that is very
      difficult to read. I can't make out any names that look familiar! It
      was frustrating because some of the writing is so beautiful and easy
      to read, but I don't even know what language was being written; I
      assume it is Hungarian.

      You are right that perhaps she wasn't baptized there, but she did
      declare this.

      Vicky