Re: [S-R] records

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hi Vicky -

      Have you contacted anyone in the very active group of
      people that are recording all the Kolackov
      information?
      I bet they could help you.

      What are your surnames in Kolackov?

      if you want a contact person for there e mail me
      directly.

      helene

      --- Vicky <hcross888@...> wrote:

      > I would appreciate any help! I spent all Saturday
      > going through LDS
      > records for my grandfather's village, and the
      > baptism records for
      > Kolackov stop at 1900. My grandfather was born in
      > 1902. Any ideas on
      > what I should do next?

    • Vicky
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
        Helen,
        Thanks for the suggestion. I did email the Kolackov group leader.
        There web site is great.
        Vicky