records

  • Vicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
      I would appreciate any help! I spent all Saturday going through LDS
      records for my grandfather's village, and the baptism records for
      Kolackov stop at 1900. My grandfather was born in 1902. Any ideas on
      what I should do next?
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
        Hi Vicky -

        Have you contacted anyone in the very active group of
        people that are recording all the Kolackov
        information?
        I bet they could help you.

        What are your surnames in Kolackov?

        if you want a contact person for there e mail me
        directly.

        helene

        --- Vicky <hcross888@...> wrote:

        > I would appreciate any help! I spent all Saturday
        > going through LDS
        > records for my grandfather's village, and the
        > baptism records for
        > Kolackov stop at 1900. My grandfather was born in
        > 1902. Any ideas on
        > what I should do next?

      • Vicky
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
          Helen,
          Thanks for the suggestion. I did email the Kolackov group leader.
          There web site is great.
          Vicky