Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] unsubscribe

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2000
      Barbara,

      If you wish to unsubscribe, you need to go to the SlovakRoots page below
      and do so.....

      However, if you are searching in "Bohemia" I hope you realize that this
      list covers that area as it is mostly now in what is the Czech Republic.
      My own Silhavy family comes from Bohemia. This list is not just for the
      Slovak Republic.