Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Digest Number 309

  • Brecosky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2000
      I have relatives on my mother's maternal side that were Kupka (now Cupka).
      The were originally from the Cigelka area of then Austria-Hungary. I have
      the LDS church films on order, but have not yet research this surname.

      Anita (Kersnick) Brecosky
      Researching: Bereszky, Blisak, Blishok, Consuga, Consugar, Cupka, Host,
      Hoszt, Karsnyak, Kersnick, Kupka, Leskanin, Mesarc, Mirdala, Sztasko, Vanik
      and Zakutansky in Saris and Zemplen areas of Austria-Hungary.