Dlugos/Lumpert

  • richardfaben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Helene,
      You are a jewel. Thank you.
      This is the information that we have: Our grandfather was Michael Lucas
      (Dlugos?) His father was also Michael. His mother was Kate Lumbru or
      Dorota Lumpert. This info was from documents written by a clerk. With
      differences on documents it is conceivable that it could also be
      Lompart or Lampart.
      He had a brother Peter and two sisters..Carolyn and Julia.
      Here's hoping!!!
      Loretta