Re: [S-R] Re: OLEJAR, FALLAT, BARTOS, OLENICK, NEPELA

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi Noreen:

      The villages of VITAZ, OVCIE, DOLINA in SIROKE parish is where my BALOGA
      family comes from, and I've seen the BARTOS surname among the godparents in
      early generations (1800's) in these villages. The OLEJAR surname, if my memory
      is correct, was also connected, as godparents, to a member of my clan in the
      neighboring parish of KLUKNAVA (villages of KLUKNAVA, RICHNAVA, HRISOVCE).

      Best regards,

      David

    • sammzmom406
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
        I'd love a copy. My grandmother's maiden name was Olenik - the above
        might be a variant.

        Thanks for the offer!

        Janet McKinley