Many Slovakian surnames

  • Dwyer, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 7:58 AM
      Hello!
      I have quite a few Slovakian surnames, Does anyone have any
      connection with any of the names on this page? They are all fom the
      Spisske region of Slovakia.

      http://www.parsonstech.com/genealogy/trees/ddwyer/gene.htm

      Thanx,
      David Dwyer
      Gainesville, FL
      --
    • Frank Kurchina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 4:14 AM
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Dwyer, David" <david.dwyer@s...>
        wrote:

        > Hello!
        > I have quite a few Slovakian surnames, Does anyone have any
        > connection with any of the names on this page? They are all fom the
        > Spisske region of Slovakia.
        >
        > http://www.parsonstech.com/genealogy/trees/ddwyer/gene.htm
        >
        > Thanx,
        > David Dwyer
        > Gainesville, FL
        > --

        Last time I checked this site was a Slovak genealogy site.
        You have researched many surnames with some early dates.

        I'd normally look in some of the databases, but not for surnames
        on a listing this extensive.