Join Gather,a website where you can connect with others!

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Create your own group and keep informed on Gather.com! Content ranges
      from politics to cooking,and we earn Gather Points™ or cash for using
      the site!Also,if you can get 5 people to join and if you live in the
      US,they will send you a $20 borders giftcard! I used some of my
      borders giftcards at borders.com (teamed with amazon). Just go to
      borders.com to order anything from amazon and put the giftcard number
      when you check out!They also give you points for referring your
      friends among other things!

      http://www.gather.com/inviteLanding.jsp?parentMemberId=379117&tc=14