translations

  • Jim Sagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      ahoj!

      As most of you know, my 19 yr old cousin is visiting me from
      Slovakia for the summer. We are having such a wonderful time enjoying
      having her her and getting to know her and more about our relatives back

      there. I am constantly being impressed by how smart she is and how much

      further ahead their education system seems to take them over our kids.
      Any way, I just wanted to mention that since she is not here on a
      work visa, we have been trying to help her earn a little money for
      college, cash under the table so to speak. So if anyone out there has
      letters, documents, or letters you would like written in Slovak, I know
      she sure would welcome the opportunity to pick up a couple of extra
      dollars for college. If you are so inclined, please write me and let md

      know if she can help you out and at the same time we can help her.
      Thanks for taking the time to read this, I dont normally solicit on

      this list, but I think this a good cause. Forgive me if Im wrong.

      Jim