HLAVACS / SLOSAR / HRASKO - from Kis Fakaeiepatak, Haukova to America abt. 1906

  • Kim Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hello!
      I am new to this group. Researching my Slovak heritage on my mother's
      side: HLAVACS / SLOSAR / HRASKO. They came to America beginning 1906
      and settled in Coal-ridge, OH and then the Cleveland area.

      I am just now beginning to research the information from Europe. If
      anyone else is researching these names, please contact me! Thank you!

      Regards,

      Kim Stewart

      http://www.geocities.com/kim.stewart03/photo8.html
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
        Since you know the name of the village to be Kis Feketepatak, it would
        be wise to correct the header.
      • goslovakia2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
          How about "HRESKO"?
        • jpkostelnik
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
            MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER WAS MARY HRESKO.....MARRIED TO ANDREW SMARZIK....
          • GoSlovakia@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
              How about a mike hresko from the Uzhorod area?

              MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER WAS MARY HRESKO.....MARRIED TO ANDREW SMARZIK....