Dzury Family - Cresson, PA

  • sue_groh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      In my granfather's obituary there is note of a half-sister, Mrs. Andrew
      Dzury of Cresson, PA. His name was Pal Groch (or Paul Groh in the
      U.S.), but I have no way to find his sister's first or last name from
      family records. Is anyone familiar with this family?

      I have found a young Andrew Dzury from Wilkes-Barre who was killed in
      WWII whose father may have been a son or relative, but have not made a
      connection with a family for him.

      I would appreciate any information anyone could give me about this
      family.