Nursery Rhymes

  • Andrea M. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      I am hoping that someone in the group is familiar with the children's
      songs that my grandmother use to sing to me when I was small. I can
      present them phonetically since they were never written down. The
      first one was a 5 finger song tapping each diget for each verse:
      Vega una vega veganatelaknee
      Teg meg vega
      four gu lenny
      (two more lines I can't remember)
      (ends with) Vega una vega veganatelaknee

      The second one had to do with a little mouse running

      Eddy ada chetmegal
      eat megal
      eat megal (said louder and a quick motion to tickle or deliver
      the spoon to feed a toodler.

      I hope someone can help.
      Andrea