Searching for Kacsmansiks

  • donnarose_cb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      I am new and have never used a group before. I am looking for
      Kascmansik or Kasmanchy as they later came to be known or Kasmerek
      from Paterson, NJ who immigrated from Hungary beginning in 1900.
      Specifically, Andres and Agnes and their children especially Andres,
      their oldest son. And then you can help me find Justina Kasmansik
      (maiden name unknown) who is Polish! Thanks for any and all help.
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        >>> I am looking for Kascmansik or Kasmanchy as they later came to be
        known or Kasmerek from Paterson, NJ who immigrated from Hungary
        beginning in 1900. <<<

        When searching for genealogical information, knowing the birth village
        is paramount because records are organized by village not nationally,
        so it is not possible to search on a national basis. It is also
        necessary to know the religion.