Austrian Civil Code 1811

  • c_gromann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hello!
      Where can I find something about Austrian civil code of 1811, issues:
      marriage, divorce, children custody, will, family, etc???
      Thanks a lot for any help!!!
      Chris
    • sunsitter@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Chris
        Try Amazon.com. They have some books on Austria. You may find what you need there.........Audrey>From: c_gromann <c_gromann@...>
        >Date: 2008/03/03 Mon AM 09:04:43 CST
        >To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [S-R] Austrian Civil Code 1811

        >Hello!
        >Where can I find something about Austrian civil code of 1811, issues:
        >marriage, divorce, children custody, will, family, etc???
        >Thanks a lot for any help!!!
        >Chris

        Audrey