Re: No Visa required for Canada

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
      Greetings,

      I think there may be some misunderstanding floating around about the
      Schengen Agreement and travel within Europe. For those who may want to
      become more familiar with the differences between the European Union, the
      Schengen Zone, and the Euro Zone, you can check out these links:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone

      Hope these help.