Re: Greg Kopchak

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
      >>> Has anyone heard from Gregory? <<<

      He runs the Delphi board. I will try him via e-mail.
    • RoxanaR
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
        I still haven't managed to contact him about items I've tried to order from his site...as Easter is so close now, I don't know what else to do except post a notice here and maybe I can reach him and complete my purchase.
        Greg, can you please contact me off list?
        Thanks, and my apologies to the group.
        Roxana
        flowerchild@...

        He runs the Delphi board. I will try him via e-mail.