Re: [S-R] Amerikai Magyar Nepszava

  • Rich & Andi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
      Thank-you for your efforts. Andi

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Caye Caswick
      Date: 2/19/2008 9:56:52 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Amerikai Magyar Nepszava

      Sorry nothing with any of those spellings -- although there were lotsa
      articles from that time period about Tyrol and War of Independence.

      Caye

      Rich & Andi <richnandi@...> wrote:
      Thank-you for trying. Other names could be Stefan or Stephen and the last
      name could be Koczay or Koczai. All I know is that it is a story of him.
      (human interest) He was a soldier fought in the Tyrol war and "The war of
      Independence" . There is suppose to be some humor in it. Again I thank-you
      Andi