Re: [S-R] Amerikai Magyar Nepszava

  • Rich & Andi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
      Thank-you for trying. Other names could be Stefan or Stephen and the last
      name could be Koczay or Koczai. All I know is that it is a story of him.
      (human interest) He was a soldier fought in the Tyrol war and "The war of
      Independence" . There is suppose to be some humor in it. Again I thank-you
      Andi

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
          Thank-you for your efforts. Andi