Re: [S-R] Amerikai Magyar Nepszava

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
      Andrea, I ran "Istvan Kocai" thru the Google News Archives -- nothing from 1939 -- matter of fact, only recent articles came up -- is there another spelling -- or do you know what the article was about -- I can try again if you post more information.

      Caye

      "Andrea M. Kristiansen" <richnandi@...> wrote:
      Can anyone help me find a copy of an article written in the July 1939
      issue of this newspaper and published in NY. There is an article
      written about my gggrandfather, Istvan Kocai. Any help would be
      greatly appreciated. I wrote to Ohio (which was suppose to be the
      base) but they have not responded.

    • Rich & Andi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
        Thank-you for trying. Other names could be Stefan or Stephen and the last
        name could be Koczay or Koczai. All I know is that it is a story of him.
        (human interest) He was a soldier fought in the Tyrol war and "The war of
        Independence" . There is suppose to be some humor in it. Again I thank-you
        Andi

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2008
            Thank-you for your efforts. Andi