Greg Kopchak

  • maureen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
      Has anyone heard from Gregory? He and I were corresponding about the purchase of some Easter items from his store and he suddenly disappeared. It has been several weeks since I heard from him and I am concerned.

      Maureen
      www.deefalt.com

    • RoxanaR
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
        Just jumping in because I've been trying to purchase items from his store and I haven't been able to get replies either...for quite a few weeks! I hope it's just internet connection problems.
        Roxana
        Has anyone heard from Gregory? He and I were corresponding about the purchase of some Easter items from his store and he suddenly disappeared. It has been several weeks since I heard from him and I am concerned.

        Maureen
        www.deefalt.com

      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2008
          Greg's last posting on the Delphi site was Feb 14 so he is around --
          someplace.
        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
            >>> Has anyone heard from Gregory? <<<

            He runs the Delphi board. I will try him via e-mail.
          • RoxanaR
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
              I still haven't managed to contact him about items I've tried to order from his site...as Easter is so close now, I don't know what else to do except post a notice here and maybe I can reach him and complete my purchase.
              Greg, can you please contact me off list?
              Thanks, and my apologies to the group.
              Roxana
              flowerchild@...

              He runs the Delphi board. I will try him via e-mail.