Re: Cukalovce picture- help!

  • vchromoho
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky" <hcross888@...> wrote:

      > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
      > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
      > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

      Some photos of the Greek Catholic Church (Protection of the Mother of
      God, built 1740) in Cukalovce:

      http://www.grkatpo.sk/fotoalbumy/?zobrazit=album&id=193
    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
        Vicky, google Cukalovce there are web cams and you can download
        pictures for free.

        Nick
      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
          Vicky, forget I spoke I just googled it myself and could get pictures
          of other Slovak towns but not Cukalovce. I need to check before I
          put email in motion.

          Nick
        • konekta@nm.psg.sk
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008