Re: Cukalovce picture- help!

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
      >>> someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a couple of
      digital pictures for a fee? <<<

      There are quite a few Skype users in Snina, 13 km south of Cukalovce.
      Three claim to speak English. You could ask them. They probably have a
      digital camera.
    • vchromoho
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky" <hcross888@...> wrote:

        > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
        > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
        > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

        Some photos of the Greek Catholic Church (Protection of the Mother of
        God, built 1740) in Cukalovce:

        http://www.grkatpo.sk/fotoalbumy/?zobrazit=album&id=193
      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
          Vicky, google Cukalovce there are web cams and you can download
          pictures for free.

          Nick
        • Nick Holcz
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
            Vicky, forget I spoke I just googled it myself and could get pictures
            of other Slovak towns but not Cukalovce. I need to check before I
            put email in motion.

            Nick
          • konekta@nm.psg.sk
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008