Re: Cukalovce picture- help!

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
      >>> I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church.
      Does anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
      couple of digital pictures for a fee? <<<

      Why not ask the mayor?

      Starosta: Juraj Kerlik obeccukalovce@...
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
        >>> someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a couple of
        digital pictures for a fee? <<<

        There are quite a few Skype users in Snina, 13 km south of Cukalovce.
        Three claim to speak English. You could ask them. They probably have a
        digital camera.
      • vchromoho
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky" <hcross888@...> wrote:

          > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
          > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
          > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

          Some photos of the Greek Catholic Church (Protection of the Mother of
          God, built 1740) in Cukalovce:

          http://www.grkatpo.sk/fotoalbumy/?zobrazit=album&id=193
        • Nick Holcz
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
            Vicky, google Cukalovce there are web cams and you can download
            pictures for free.

            Nick
          • Nick Holcz
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
              Vicky, forget I spoke I just googled it myself and could get pictures
              of other Slovak towns but not Cukalovce. I need to check before I
              put email in motion.

              Nick
            • konekta@nm.psg.sk
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008