Re: [S-R] Cukalovce picture- help!

  • J Michutka
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
      Have you tried googling the town name and clicking on "images"? Or
      finding a town website, which might have photos? Just a thought....

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      On Feb 10, 2008, at 5:12 PM, Vicky wrote:

      > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
      > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
      > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
        Vicky,
        You can contact Juraj Cisarik in Kocise and see what he would charge; www.cisarik.com/
        I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
        anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
        couple of digital pictures for a fee?

      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
          >>> I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church.
          Does anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
          couple of digital pictures for a fee? <<<

          Why not ask the mayor?

          Starosta: Juraj Kerlik obeccukalovce@...
        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
            >>> someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a couple of
            digital pictures for a fee? <<<

            There are quite a few Skype users in Snina, 13 km south of Cukalovce.
            Three claim to speak English. You could ask them. They probably have a
            digital camera.
          • vchromoho
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky" <hcross888@...> wrote:

              > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
              > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
              > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

              Some photos of the Greek Catholic Church (Protection of the Mother of
              God, built 1740) in Cukalovce:

              http://www.grkatpo.sk/fotoalbumy/?zobrazit=album&id=193
            • Nick Holcz
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
                Vicky, google Cukalovce there are web cams and you can download
                pictures for free.

                Nick
              • Nick Holcz
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
                  Vicky, forget I spoke I just googled it myself and could get pictures
                  of other Slovak towns but not Cukalovce. I need to check before I
                  put email in motion.

                  Nick
                • konekta@nm.psg.sk
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008