Cukalovce picture- help!

  • Vicky
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
      I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
      anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
      couple of digital pictures for a fee?
    • J Michutka
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
        Have you tried googling the town name and clicking on "images"? Or
        finding a town website, which might have photos? Just a thought....

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...

        On Feb 10, 2008, at 5:12 PM, Vicky wrote:

        > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
        > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
        > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

      • Michael Mojher
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
          Vicky,
          You can contact Juraj Cisarik in Kocise and see what he would charge; www.cisarik.com/
          I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
          anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
          couple of digital pictures for a fee?

        • johnqadam
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
            >>> I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church.
            Does anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
            couple of digital pictures for a fee? <<<

            Why not ask the mayor?

            Starosta: Juraj Kerlik obeccukalovce@...
          • johnqadam
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
              >>> someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a couple of
              digital pictures for a fee? <<<

              There are quite a few Skype users in Snina, 13 km south of Cukalovce.
              Three claim to speak English. You could ask them. They probably have a
              digital camera.
            • vchromoho
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 10, 2008
                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky" <hcross888@...> wrote:

                > I would really like a picture of Cukalovce and the town church. Does
                > anyone know of someone in Slovakia who would be willing to take a
                > couple of digital pictures for a fee?

                Some photos of the Greek Catholic Church (Protection of the Mother of
                God, built 1740) in Cukalovce:

                http://www.grkatpo.sk/fotoalbumy/?zobrazit=album&id=193
              • Nick Holcz
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
                  Vicky, google Cukalovce there are web cams and you can download
                  pictures for free.

                  Nick
                • Nick Holcz
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008
                    Vicky, forget I spoke I just googled it myself and could get pictures
                    of other Slovak towns but not Cukalovce. I need to check before I
                    put email in motion.

                    Nick
                  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 11, 2008