Re: [S-R] Plavecky Stvrtok

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      Nevermind, completely different village.

      Caye

      Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:
      Family History Library has two listings for Spissky Stvrtok, but nothing for Plavecky or Plavecky Stvrtok -- I'll look at an atlas and see if they are close -- and run it past Shtetlseeker to see what that says.

      Caye

      MILAN HUBA <illy@...> wrote:
      Who are you looking up in Plavecky Stvrtok? One branch of my family tree goes into this village. Milan Huba

      Sharon <SDinthevalley@...> wrote: Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
      village?
      Sharon Danko