RE: [S-R] Plavecky Stvrtok

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2008
      there is no census
      Vladimir

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Sharon
      Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:57 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Plavecky Stvrtok

      Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
      village?
      Sharon Danko

    • MILAN HUBA
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
        Who are you looking up in Plavecky Stvrtok? One branch of my family tree goes into this village. Milan Huba

        Sharon <SDinthevalley@...> wrote: Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
        village?
        Sharon Danko

      • Caye Caswick