Plavecky Stvrtok

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6 5:56 AM
      Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
      village?
      Sharon Danko
    • konekta@nm.psg.sk
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6 6:16 AM
        there is no census
        Vladimir

        _____

        Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
        village?
        Sharon Danko

      • MILAN HUBA
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7 11:28 AM
          Who are you looking up in Plavecky Stvrtok? One branch of my family tree goes into this village. Milan Huba

          Sharon <SDinthevalley@...> wrote: Is there anyone that can help me locate the LDS films (census)for this
          village?
          Sharon Danko

        • Caye Caswick