RE: [S-R] LDS records

  • Rich & Andi
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
      I want to thank everyone who has helped me with the parish records through
      the LDS records. I hope I can return the favor someday. Andi

    • Nancy Wrana
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
        Hi: I have been trying to go back to census info I saved last year from the LDS site. I keep getting an "oops" error and also got this last week when I tried to get my info. Any idea why it is doing that? I did copy all the info already, so that is good. Nancy