Re: [S-R] Osuske Roots

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2008
      HI - i think the Malatinskys in Osuske know a great
      deal. I found them for you in the Slovak phone book
      listing and tho they are not related they know people
      who are related to you. A visit to them would answer a
      lot of your questions. They have had the grave of your
      ancestor's brother photographed and they gave it to me
      when I was in Slovakia and it is in the mail to you.
      Or maybe I could pose your questions to them when I
      see them next summer. They are wonderful people and so
      hospitable.

      helene

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs