Letter from Austria need help

  • Kelly Gyurkovits
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
      I received a three page letter from Austria, but I can not read it, was
      wondering if anyone can help me, it is from the military archives on my
      great grandfather Ladislav Janos Gyurkovics.
    • Ron Matviyak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
        You don't offer to scan it, but if you can, email it to me.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Gyurkovits"