Re: [S-R] Inflation of Holocaust victims

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 25, 2008
      Well, Hitlers plan was to eliminate the Jews, those who were Jewish because
      of birth. Even if you were 1/16th Jewish, you were considered a Jew. Along
      the way, the others were eliminated too. But the term Holocaust I believe
      became associated with this after the war, not during.

      I disagree. The Holocaust is people killed for what they were born as.
      Political repression is not part of the Holocaust.

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 25, 2008
        OK folks, I am putting the lid on this topic. It's moved too far away
        from Slovakia Genealogy. Please discontinue or we will revert to
        moderated mode.

        Thanks for understanding.

        Back to Genealogy!

        Bill Tarkulich