Re: [S-R] VELKA IDA (zemplin, RC Kosice diocese) Bill
- Bill, I am truly sorry for not understanding what you were asking. I will
answer them by number of the asking. Hopefully this will make it clearer.
1. I went to the LDS Family History Library on the familysearch.org. Site.
It directed me to order the films or RC church records for Velka Ida. I
sited them in an earlier e-mail.
Vladimir also said they were the right ones to order. I do not know if
they are sub-parishes. I do not know very much about how it works there,or
how it worked in the 1800's
2. I was not sure this was a question I did ask how I could get parsonage
records,and you answered that
3 & 4 You asked me if I knew for sure that he was RC. In Nagy Ida. I told
you we have one documentation of said fact. Also letters from the old
country that also states it. It is
How I found the church and grave.
5. The film record tile read Taufen
Sterbereg 1838-1851 I
did tell you that the years seemed to be continuous. The first set of
records started with baptisms,marriages than deaths
6. When I could not find the name on any of the records, the LDS person at
the Family History Center rechecked the information that I wanted and
confirmed they were the right films.
I am sorry about all this confusion. Maybe I started out doing this wrong
and have myself all turned around. That is why I am asking for help. I
thank-you in advance for any guidance. Andi
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]