Re: [S-R] VELKA IDA (zemplin, RC Kosice diocese) Bill

  • Rich & Andi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
      Bill, I am truly sorry for not understanding what you were asking. I will
      answer them by number of the asking. Hopefully this will make it clearer.

      1. I went to the LDS Family History Library on the familysearch.org. Site.
      It directed me to order the films or RC church records for Velka Ida. I
      sited them in an earlier e-mail.
      Vladimir also said they were the right ones to order. I do not know if
      they are sub-parishes. I do not know very much about how it works there,or
      how it worked in the 1800's

      2. I was not sure this was a question I did ask how I could get parsonage
      records,and you answered that

      3 & 4 You asked me if I knew for sure that he was RC. In Nagy Ida. I told
      you we have one documentation of said fact. Also letters from the old
      country that also states it. It is
      How I found the church and grave.

      5. The film record tile read Taufen
      Heiraten
      Sterbereg 1838-1851 I
      did tell you that the years seemed to be continuous. The first set of
      records started with baptisms,marriages than deaths

      6. When I could not find the name on any of the records, the LDS person at
      the Family History Center rechecked the information that I wanted and
      confirmed they were the right films.

      I am sorry about all this confusion. Maybe I started out doing this wrong
      and have myself all turned around. That is why I am asking for help. I
      thank-you in advance for any guidance. Andi