Re: Unsubscribing info

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      Here is the word from the "list owner" (note the URL was sent in "click
      able" form but I think this list strips the hypertext definition - - - the
      blue underline).

      Dr. "Q"

      Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:02:45 -0500 (CDT)
      From: sabinov@...
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com

      You cannot unsubscribe by posting to the list....

      You must go to the page url below for the mailing list and unsubscribe
      there.

      This information is in your welcome message, on the webpage, and in my
      tagline whenever I make a post to the list.

      SLOVAK-ROOTS mailing list go to