Re: [S-R] Re: Surname Sabol

  • Tom Potsko
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
      There are many Lutheran Sabols on Luzerne County, PA. Tom

      On 1/12/08, PHILBAER@... <PHILBAER@...> wrote:

      > Don't have your name so I can't address you. The Sabol surname shows up a
      > lot in Ohio records for the Cambridge, Pleasant City, Trail Run areas. I
      > saw a
      > connection for Sabol and Medvecz in Trail Run.
      >
      > Philip Baer
      >

      > In a message dated 1/12/2008 6:10:05 A.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
      > jfk_55@... writes:
      >

      > surnames: Izarek USA-1913, Ivankevich USA-1913 (Ivankovits)surnames: I
      >
      > 1st post newby
      > guidance appreciated
      >
      > Are these surnames familiar to anyone?
      >

      > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • william gura

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
          Someone with the surname Sabol frequently posts at the
          Slovak country board at genealogy.com and at iarelative.com.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
            That's Mark Sabol. He is also on delphiforums

            Someone with the surname Sabol frequently posts at the
            Slovak country board at genealogy.com and at iarelative.com.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • panther7775
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 13, 2008
              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, william gura <wgura@...> wrote:
              >My Great Grandmother from Zamutov, Sk had Godparents from
              Zamutov ..last name Szabol, if that helps.

              Bonnie

              > have some Sabols on my side of the family.... from Pittsburgh
              area.... can that help???

              > PHILBAER@... wrote: Don't have your name so I can't
              address you. The Sabol surname shows up a
              > lot in Ohio records for the Cambridge, Pleasant City, Trail Run
              areas. I saw a
              > connection for Sabol and Medvecz in Trail Run.
              >
              > Philip Baer
              >

              > In a message dated 1/12/2008 6:10:05 A.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
              > jfk_55@... writes:
              >
              > surnames: Izarek USA-1913, Ivankevich USA-1913 (Ivankovits)
              surnames: I

              > 1st post newby
              > guidance appreciated
              >
              > Are these surnames familiar to anyone?