Re: Surname Sabol

  • PHILBAER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
      Don't have your name so I can't address you. The Sabol surname shows up a
      lot in Ohio records for the Cambridge, Pleasant City, Trail Run areas. I saw a
      connection for Sabol and Medvecz in Trail Run.

      Philip Baer

      In a message dated 1/12/2008 6:10:05 A.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
      jfk_55@... writes:

      surnames: Izarek USA-1913, Ivankevich USA-1913 (Ivankovits)surnames: I

      1st post newby
      guidance appreciated

      Are these surnames familiar to anyone?

    • Tom Potsko
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
        There are many Lutheran Sabols on Luzerne County, PA. Tom

        On 1/12/08, PHILBAER@... <PHILBAER@...> wrote:

        > Don't have your name so I can't address you. The Sabol surname shows up a
        > lot in Ohio records for the Cambridge, Pleasant City, Trail Run areas. I
        > saw a
        > connection for Sabol and Medvecz in Trail Run.
        >
        > Philip Baer
        >

        > In a message dated 1/12/2008 6:10:05 A.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
        > jfk_55@... writes:
        >

        > surnames: Izarek USA-1913, Ivankevich USA-1913 (Ivankovits)surnames: I
        >
        > 1st post newby
        > guidance appreciated
        >
        > Are these surnames familiar to anyone?
        >

        > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • william gura

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
            Someone with the surname Sabol frequently posts at the
            Slovak country board at genealogy.com and at iarelative.com.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
              That's Mark Sabol. He is also on delphiforums

              Someone with the surname Sabol frequently posts at the
              Slovak country board at genealogy.com and at iarelative.com.

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • panther7775
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 13, 2008
                --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, william gura <wgura@...> wrote:
                >My Great Grandmother from Zamutov, Sk had Godparents from
                Zamutov ..last name Szabol, if that helps.

                Bonnie

                > have some Sabols on my side of the family.... from Pittsburgh
                area.... can that help???

                > PHILBAER@... wrote: Don't have your name so I can't
                address you. The Sabol surname shows up a
                > lot in Ohio records for the Cambridge, Pleasant City, Trail Run
                areas. I saw a
                > connection for Sabol and Medvecz in Trail Run.
                >
                > Philip Baer
                >

                > In a message dated 1/12/2008 6:10:05 A.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
                > jfk_55@... writes:
                >
                > surnames: Izarek USA-1913, Ivankevich USA-1913 (Ivankovits)
                surnames: I

                > 1st post newby
                > guidance appreciated
                >
                > Are these surnames familiar to anyone?