Slovak Punctuation - Emails from SK

  • hyperlexiadaddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2008
      Dobry den!
      I've been getting emails from relatives in Eastern
      Slovakia, but my email program displays them with
      unusual characters in place of the letters.
      What changes do I need to make on my
      computer to be able to see them with the correct
      punctuation/diacriticals?
      Languages I'd like to be able to use with correct
      diacriticals are Slovak and Czech.
      D'akujem
      Dave
    • johnqadam