Unsubscribing info

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2000
      You cannot unsubscribe by posting to the list....

      You must go to the page url below for the mailing list and unsubscribe
      there.

      This information is in your welcome message, on the webpage, and in my
      tagline whenever I make a post to the list.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
        Here is the word from the "list owner" (note the URL was sent in "click
        able" form but I think this list strips the hypertext definition - - - the
        blue underline).

        Dr. "Q"

        Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:02:45 -0500 (CDT)
        From: sabinov@...
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com

        You cannot unsubscribe by posting to the list....

        You must go to the page url below for the mailing list and unsubscribe
        there.

        This information is in your welcome message, on the webpage, and in my
        tagline whenever I make a post to the list.

        SLOVAK-ROOTS mailing list go to