Church Records for Vitaz

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
      >>> I am fortunate that my family has always kept in contact with my
      grandmother's family in Vitaz, Saris <<<

      Church records for Vitaz are likely shown as Siroke when looking them
      up at LDS.
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
        Been to VITAZ many times.

        Vladi

        At 10:44 AM 1/8/2008, you wrote:

        >grandmother's family in Vitaz, Saris <<<
        >
        >Church records for Vitaz are likely shown as Siroke when looking them
        >up at LDS.

      • Vladimir Linder
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
          I got 83 videos on youtube. Take look

          http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vladi49
        • Judy G
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
            The Roman Catholic ones are Siroke. Lutheran records
            are another town (not at my fingertip at the moment .
            . . a little east of Vitaz).

            --- johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote:

            > contact with my
            > grandmother's family in Vitaz, Saris <<<
            >
            > Church records for Vitaz are likely shown as Siroke
            > when looking them
            > up at LDS.

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
              I think there are four parishes where you might find church records.

              Siroke � RC

              Sabinov � RC [probably not as many]

              Klenov � GC

              Chminianske Jakubovany � Evan.

              Ref: HYPERLINK "http://tinyurl.com/2nvayx"http://tinyurl.com/2nvayx

              Pages: 133, 155, 302, 346

              _____

              The Roman Catholic ones are Siroke. Lutheran records
              are another town (not at my fingertip at the moment .
              . . a little east of Vitaz).

              --- johnqadam <HYPERLINK
              "mailto:johnqadam%40rogers.com"johnqadam@rogers.-com> wrote:

              > contact with my
              > grandmother'-s family in Vitaz, Saris <<<
              >
              > Church records for Vitaz are likely shown as Siroke
              > when looking them
              > up at LDS.

              9:14 AM

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.