Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: Another social class term

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      Thanks -- this needs another look, for sure. Maybe this evening. I have
      seen the term kocsis in eastern Slovakia during this time period, but the
      records for L. Porubka' are in Slovak. I wonder how they got away with it.
      I am going to order those films from the nearby village of L. Jan tonight.
      It will be interesting to see if there is duplication of entries for the
      baptisms, and if the records from L. Jan are in Hungarian.