Re: [S-R] Interesting Link To Cleveland

  • vchromoho
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2008
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, just reading all my e-mail and I review most recent first --
      so just saw your St. Theodocious posting -- most of the Russian
      Orthodox in Cleveland were buried at Highland Park Cemetery -- give
      that one a shot as well.

      > Caye

      Caye, wouldn't they have been buried at St. Theodosius Cemetery in
      Brooklyn? It's a large cemetery and most of the people in it were
      Rusyns, and Orthodox. (There's other Orthodox people buried there,
      too, of course.)
    • Dennis and Donna
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 3, 2008
        Thank you everyone! This is a Great site.So much time I have saved by
        stopping here first.

        Thanks again,Dennis

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "vchromoho" <rcuster@...> wrote:

        > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick ccaswick@ wrote:
        > >

        > > Sorry, just reading all my e-mail and I review most recent first --
        > so just saw your St. Theodocious posting -- most of the Russian
        > Orthodox in Cleveland were buried at Highland Park Cemetery -- give
        > that one a shot as well.
        > >

        > > Caye
        >
        > Caye, wouldn't they have been buried at St. Theodosius Cemetery in
        > Brooklyn? It's a large cemetery and most of the people in it were
        > Rusyns, and Orthodox. (There's other Orthodox people buried there,
        > too, of course.)

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2008
          Sure, that's also an option, but Dennis mentioned he was going to check that one, so I didn't think he needed any more info on ST.